Thursday, June 10, 2010

Keep Your Eye On The Ball


Or if need be, your entire face will also do!

It has been a while since my last post, and I hope to change that. Dorothy loved to tell us to do what we want to do, and do it now! Well today I did something that I have wanted to do for quite some time. My trusty 7 & 1/2 half year old Canon D60 has been relegated to the "kids camera", and I am now shooting with a Canon "EOS 5D Mark II" and a "70-200 f2.8L IS II USM" lens. I will keep my "17-40 f4L USM" lens handy as well, but I am really looking forward to seeing what this new setup will do. Dort, thanks for the encouragement and all you have done for us. I will try not to let you down. This first published shot from the new rig is dedicated to you!

Bill
(Doing it as fast as I can)

No comments:

Post a Comment